This series of lessons is intended to help us grow in our walk with the Savior. Repenting of one’s sins, asking Jesus to come in our hearts and accepting Jesus as the Master of our lives is the beginning of the believer’s walk with Him. God intended for believers to be victorious to the end—“…but he that shall endure unto the end, the same shall be saved” (Mark 13:13). From the early church until now, believers have needed tools to strengthen their walk. The following lessons address some of the tools and concepts that every believer needs in order to be a victorious Christian. Walk with us.
This study can be done as a stand alone or followed by the adult study “As Your Soul Prospers.”
Click below to order a printed copy from our Study Store.
Strengthening Your Walk Teacher’s Guide
Strengthening Your Walk
Click below for a free downloadable PDF of this study.
Strengthening Your Walk Full Page Teacher’s Guide Digital Study
Strengthening Your Walk Full Page Digital Study
Click on the student lessons below:
- Lesson 1: The Importance of the Word
- Lesson 2: The Battle of the Mind – Part 1
- Lesson 3: The Battle of the Mind – Part 2
- Lesson 4: Developing Spiritual Disciplines
- Lesson 5: Exercising Faith
- Lesson 6: Strength through Prayer
- Lesson 7: Strength through Fasting
- Lesson 8: Strength through Praise
- Lesson 9: Holy Spirit Empowerment
- Lesson 10: Connecting with God’s Family
- Lesson 11: Power to Forgive
- Lesson 12: Walking in Love
- Lesson 13: Quarter Review
(Teacher’s guide only available from the store or as a PDF.)