How it works:
- Simply click on the highlighted lettering below to be taken to the study!
- Depending on your device, all highlighted scripture references should pop up for easy reading. (If you’re taken directly to Blue Letter Bible’s website, you may need to swipe the verse gently to the right or left or hold the highlighted verse down for a moment.) You can also click on the verse to go to Blue Letter Bible’s website.
(Click here to download the Digital Studies Instructions Flyer PDF)
- BlueLetterBible.com is a very powerful tool. To learn how to take advantage of the many tools on this site click here.
- Studies with an * also have a downloadable Swahili PDF available.
- 6 Things God Hates & the Seven-fold Armor of God *
- Abiding In God *
- The Acts of the Apostles***SWAHILI PDF TRANSLATION NEWLY UPLOADED***
- As Your Soul Prospers
- Covenants of God ***SWAHILI PDF TRANSLATION NEWLY UPLOADED***
- Discovery Lessons
- The Epistles of Peter
- Foundations – Lessons for New Believers
- Framed By God
- God Keeps His Promise ***NEWLY UPLOADED***
- Living Like a Christian
- Marriage: Foundations & Principles
- The Mission & Work of the Church
- Paul’s Letter to the Galatians ***ALL NEW STUDY***
- Prayers of the Prophets *
- Reverence to the Lord – A Study of Ezekiel
- Romans – The Gospel, The Law, Righteousness and The Glory of God
- Sermon on the Mount
- Strengthening Your Walk
- Unlocking Prophetic and Doctrinal Truths
- Vision of Isaiah – Wisdom for the 21st Century
- Why Do the Righteous Suffer?
God willing, we will add more studies soon, so keep coming back and checking!
May the Lord bless you as you study His Word!
BlueLetterBible.com is completely independent of the General Council Churches of God, (Seventh Day), Inc. We have linked to this site for your convenience.
BLB’s CONTENT DISCLAIMER:
The Blue Letter Bible ministry and the BLB Institute hold to the historical, conservative Christian faith, which includes a firm belief in the inerrancy of Scripture. Since the text and audio content provided by BLB represent a range of evangelical traditions, all of the ideas and principles conveyed in the resource materials are not necessarily affirmed, in total, by this ministry.